Connecticut Wells is Growing!
We are always looking for great people to join our team including:
- licensed or experienced well drillers (Connecticut commercial driver’s license required)
- well driller’s assistant (Connecticut commercial driver’s license required)
- employees who have knowledge or experience in geothermal drilling or geothermal tie-in and installation.
Benefits and Advantages of Working for Connecticut Wells:
- As the premier geothermal well driller in the Northeast, Connecticut Wells offers on-the-job training and experience that other companies cannot match.
- People who work at Connecticut Wells generally stay employed at Connecticut Wells. The average length of service at our company is nine years.
- Connecticut Wells provides excellent medical and dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability, 401K and personal time.
Contact Us for details or to inquire about openings or send your resume to email@example.com